Who Are We?
We are a group of New Testament Christians who strive to obey God by following His Word, the Bible. Heaven is our ultimate goal.
How Can We Get To Heaven?
According to the Bible, the way to be saved is to:
Hear the Word of God
Believe the Word of God
Repent of your sins
Confess your belief that Jesus is the Christ
Be baptized for the forgiveness of sins
Live a faithful Christian life
What do we believe?
- We believe that the Bible, and only the Bible, is the inspired word of God.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe the Bible teaches that baptism is essential for salvation.
(1 Peter 3:21, Mark 16:16, Romans 6:4, Galatians 3:27)
- We believe the Bible teaches we are to meet every first day of the week (Sunday) for worship.
(Acts 20:7, I Corinthians 16:1-2, Hebrews 10:25)
- We believe the Bible teaches God approves only a capella singing during worship services.
(Ephesians 5:19, Colossians 3:16)
- We believe the Bible teaches Jesus instituted the Lord’s Supper which is to be observed every Sunday.
(Luke 22:17-20, I Corinthians 11:23-26)
- We believe the the Bible teaches that the main mission of the church is to spread the gospel.
(Matthew 28:18-20, Mark 16:15-16)
We hope to see you soon and we thank you in advance for your encouraging interest.